Thursday, July 3, 2008

I won't re-break the seal!!

I got a message just the other day sayin we should try again, but in a different way. You said you missed the way I made you laugh or talked you to sleep, my lullabies of words that really made ya weak. I can’t bear this cross anymore I’ve carried this burden too long I can’t fall in love with you after what I’ve been through.

When I feel like I have reached my peak and I’m finally free, you pull me down the mountain sayin “come back to me” well I’ve spent too much of the precious time healing all my wounds and I won’t let you re-break the seal. I can’t bear this cross anymore and I’m sorry I want to be happy I can’t fall in love with you after what I’ve been through, when the pain finally get’s to you maybe you’ll feel how I do.

You will never know the pain I’ve felt but I’ll still let you have a taste and now that I’ve broken the chains I can live I can love I can die, I can’t fall in love with you after what I’ve been through when the pain finally get’s to you maybe you’ll feel like I do

And now that these chains can no longer restrict me I can live I can love in peace and now that I’ve lifted you off of my shoulders I can fall in love and die in peace.

I can’t fall in love… I can’t fall in love… I can’t fall in love with you.

No comments: