Sunday, November 18, 2007

The eyes are the window to your soul...

I think one of the first things that I notice about a person is their eyes. Now I have never really seen someone with eyes that were ugly, but I always notice when I love someone's eyes.
So... You may wonder why I am spending time to tell that I love eyes, there really is no point to it, I just really like eyes. But then I've heard it said that "the eyes are the window to the soul". What does that even mean? Does it mean that by looking into someone's eyes that you can tell everything about them? Or does it just mean you can get a peek at what they are inside? And if that's true then does it mean that you can look at your own eyes in the mirror and tell everything about yourself? Or do you just get a peek at yourself? Or for that matter does it only work when someone else looks into your eyes?
So if my eyes are the window to my soul, what do you see when you look in my eyes? What do they tell about me? Are my eyes discrete, or are the noisy and loud? Or are they completely unreadable? I just wish I knew what they were saying.

No comments: