Saturday, November 24, 2007

Short and sweet

Ok so this one ought to be short and sweet, just a bit of venting...
Why can't I know how things will end now, so I know if this pain is for something, or if it is just there.
Why does it still hurt, why do I still feel this way? Is it because something more is meant to happen, or is it because I refuse to let go?
Why is it that I can't seem to talk about anything else, I can hear people getting sick of hearing me talk about it, and it's not that I want to stop talking about it, it's my favorite subject, but I want to not have people stop talking to me because it's all I talk about it... GGRRRR!!!
Sometimes I hate the unknown, but then there are those times when the unknown is what makes things so great, as Joshua Radin says, the beauty of falling in love with you is the fear you won't fall...

No comments: