Sunday, September 7, 2008

Advice... please?

So here's the thing... I have this friend, one of my best, who I have had a major crush on for over a year, but until recently he was in a relationship... but he is now single and we have been hanging out a lot, and a lot of times it's just the two of us... now here is where the advice comes in, what do I do now? I feel like he is showing interest, but he is a very friendly guy so maybe that's just it... and the other night we had this conversation about a girl, let's call her N, who he feels like thinks he likes her, and he doesn't (just fyi N is NOT me) so the other night they were supposed to go hang out, he thought with a bunch of people, but she didn't invite anyone so as he and I drive to the meeting place he continues to explain to me how awkward it would be to spend time alone with her since he does not have feelings for her...
So what do I do? I treasure his friendship ALOT and I don't want things to get awkward... So I don't want to be too pushy with myself, but I want him to know that I am interested...
Some have told me to just tell him how I feel, "I'm sure he won't get awkward" they say... but I'd rather not chance that... Plus I don't want to chase him, I want him to chase me... so anyone with any advice, GIVE IT TO ME NOW!! haha I am in desperate need...
PS THANKS and I love you all!

No comments: