Monday, December 8, 2008

Spring Awakening!!!

So once again it's been forever since I have posted but I apologize, life got slightly crazy for awhile. But now all I really have to say is this..........................................................................................
I AM GOING TO SEE SPRING AWAKENING!!!!!
I am seriously ecstatic! I leave tomorrow night to go down to Arizona, where I will spend most of the rest of the week just chilling with her and my cousins. Then on Friday I get to go and visit with my dear friend Abby, and meet my bestie's twinner whilst we watch the wonderful and fabulous Spring Awakening!! Then back to my sister's house until I return next Monday! So to all my friends I say see ya in a week... and when I return I will be closer to a whole person... haha JK! Love you all! PEACE!

No comments: